Xiaomi Mi Dual Mode Wireless Mouse (Silent Edition) for laptop. Minimalist and ergonomic design that adapts to the shape of the hand. It has a silent operation, both in scrolling and buttons. It has side buttons to maximize its functionality, being able to be used as “page forward” or “page back”. Made of ABS with a weight of just 93 grams and dimensions of 112.7mm × 62.7mm × 36.8mm. Available in black and white. Dual mode connectivity: via Bluetooth 4.2 with a range of up to 8 meters, or via the small 2.4 GHz USB receiver. Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included), which can last up to 12 months. It is compatible with Windows 10, macOS 10, or Android 6 and above.
USB Receiver Mode:
– Turn the battery cover counterclockwise to remove it.
– Place two AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
– Remove the USB receiver.
– Insert the USB receiver into the computer’s USB port.
– Install the cover and turn it clockwise to lock it.
– Slide the on/off switch to the ON position to turn on the mouse.
– Enable the computer’s Bluetooth.
– Turn on the mouse, then press and hold the mode button until the indicator blinks blue.
– Search for Mi Silent Mouse in the computer’s Bluetooth device list.
– Click Connect. Once it is connected, the mouse is ready for use.
– The mouse can connect to two different computers with USB receiver mode and Bluetooth mode. Press the mode button to switch between the two modes and computers.
– USB Receiver Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be green for 3 seconds and then turn off.
– Bluetooth Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be blue for 3 seconds and then turn off. Note: During your use, you can check the mode by lifting the mouse at a height of 1 cm or more. The indicator will be on for 3 seconds, the green indicator stands for USB receiver mode and the blue for Bluetooth mode.
Low Battery Notification:
– When the battery level is low, the indicator light will blink red once the mouse is turned on.
– The indicator blinks red: The battery is low.
– The indicator remains on red for 10 seconds: The battery is depleted. Your mouse will then turn off automatically, please replace the battery.